In love, for Global Love Day, here are some quick updates. There’s a lot going on so this update is a bit longer than usual. We thank you for your time, enjoy reading it!
1. Global Love Day May 1st 2015. Global Love Day is the universal recognition of our innate oneness through love. Join people around the world in celebrating and expanding LOVE.
We are one humanity on this planet.
All life is interconnected and interdependent.
All share in the Universal bond of love.
Love begins with self-acceptance and forgiveness.
With respect and compassion we embrace diversity.
Together we make a difference through love.
2. Our love, prayers and giving to the people of Nepal suffering from the recent earthquake. There are many ways to give, here is one: Global Giving Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund
3. Friday May 1st through Monday May 4th free online event: Inspiring Women Summit. This free online event features 25+ visionary women – including Marianne Williamson, Sandra Ingerman, Sue Morter, Caroline Muir, Chameli Ardagh – who will take you on a liberating journey to more soul satisfaction. This year’s program is packed with enlightening insights and powerful practices for connecting more profoundly to Spirit, expanding your heart through joyful service, and illuminating the path to your most deeply fulfilling life! Learn more.
4. Wednesday May 6th free online event: Condor Medicine: Shamanic Wisdom, Healing and Ritual Magic from the Spirit World. During this free live session, don Oscar Miro-Quesada will share profound spiritual insights into how you can embody the transformational “medicine” of the Condor and live in balance, harmony and reverence upon Mother Earth. In Andean shamanic traditions, the Condor symbolizes your ability to rise above the concerns of daily life — the unnecessary dramas, anxieties, doubts and insecurities that often characterize our modern living — and gain a transcendent perspective on what is truly most important. Learn more.
5. Equinox Sacred Adventure to the Land of the Condor in Bolivia and Peru, including Machu Picchu, Tiwanaku and Lake Titicaca, September 12th through 26th, 2015. A spectacular 15 day journey through the Andes in South America with the Equinox in the Crystal City of Machu Picchu on September 23rd. If you’d like to join our small group, please let me know right away. You can see a photo gallery and journey details here.
Joseph R Giove and the Common Passion Core Team
PS. Check out our new Featured Video, a very thought-provoking short by Alan Watts called, “A Dream of Life.”
PPS. 2015 Wesak Festival Meditation, The Full Moon in Taurus ~ Scorpio
Sunday, May 3 at 8:42 pm PDT ~ 03:42 UT Monday, May 4