With the populist leanings of recent elections around the world, and the seemingly growing divide between oppositional viewpoints, it becomes more important than ever for us individually to find balance between our socio-economic and world views and that of the prevailing political winds that influence our values and ideals.
This post is an invitation to share your thoughts on how we can use our collective intention, attention, and action to foster harmony, understanding and coherence toward raising the consciousness of our world. Your comments to the blog post will then be gathered and will form an ongoing global concordance with the intention of supporting consciousness beyond division.
Please keep in mind the qualities that Common Passion events possess:
Intention: They bring people together, remotely and/or in person, with a positive intention shared by everyone participating in the event.
Coherence: They contain activities both inwardly focused … Read More »
Enjoy this slow beautiful time of year, we are. The Core team continues to plan next years events the website gets to take a break! Thanks Core Team!!
There is a very fascinating free online event on Wednesday, August 26, 5:30pm Pacific, 8:30pmEastern, 12:30am August 27th GMT featuring Qigong master, teacher and healer Mingtong Gu: Transforming Stress & Disease Through Qigong: How to Release Old Blockages & Heal Your Body, Mind & Emotions.
Mingtong is among the foremost teachers of Qigong in the West, who apprenticed and learned in his native China. He’ll teach you how to take “energetic care” of your body and lay the foundations for a long and vital life through this time-honored practice.
During this illuminating and practical hour, you’ll learn to:
• Circulate more Qi to weaker parts of the body?
• Use specific sounds to activate your organs?
• Engage with Qigong to transform and release emotions?
It’s FREE to attend — simply register here.
Have a great day!
All the best,
Joseph Giove and the Common Passion Core Team
There is still time to join the Equinox Adventure to Machu Picchu Perú and other sacred sites in Perú and Bolivia September 12 – 26 2015, with the Equinox in Machu Picchu, considered one of the top travel destinations in the world! See photo gallery and details here.
Three amazing free online events upcoming in the next week, starting tonight and Saturday:
1. July 29th and August 1st: Reclaiming the Power of Ecstasy as a Feminine Mystic: What St. Teresa & the Poet Mirabai Can Teach Us About Living a Sacred Life.
2. August 5th: Writing to Heal Your Shadows: The Power of Uncovering Your Hidden Truths
3. August 6th: Advanced Teachings for Truly Loving Yourself: Deepening Unconditional Love & Self-Worth Through Inner Bonding
We hope you join us!
All the best,
Joseph Giove and the Common Passion Core Team
PS. Free access to The Future Is Calling … Read More »
Equinox Sacred Adventure to Machu Picchu Perú and Sacred Sites in Perú and Bolivia September 12th ‘ 26th 2015.
Native guides will lead a small group of adventurers on a magical journey through Incan and Aymaran lands in Perú and Bolivia, visiting ancient temples and cities like the crystal city Machu Picchu, Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Tiwanaku and the bi-dimensional gate. Explore the amazing energies of the land and waters of the Mother Lake, Lake Titicaca, in Bolivia. Discover the remarkable arts, history and culture of the Inca and Aymara as you enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the Andes in South America. Be initiated by the rising sun on the Equinox, September 23rd, at the Temple Inti Waton high atop Machu Picchu. Be prepared to be amazed.
In love, for Global Love Day, here are some quick updates. There’s a lot going on so this update is a bit longer than usual. We thank you for your time, enjoy reading it!
1. Global Love Day May 1st 2015. Global Love Day is the universal recognition of our innate oneness through love. Join people around the world in celebrating and expanding LOVE.
We are one humanity on this planet.
All life is interconnected and interdependent.
All share in the Universal bond of love.
Love begins with self-acceptance and forgiveness.
With respect and compassion we embrace diversity.
Together we make a difference through love.
2. Our love, prayers and giving to the people of Nepal suffering from the recent earthquake. There are many ways to give, here is one: Global Giving Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund
3. Friday May 1st through Monday May 4th free online event: Inspiring Women Summit. This free online event … Read More »
Some very interesting programs this month you may want to check out:
1. The Fuji Declaration. Join the Common Passion Community in sharing this powerful declaration for conscious evolution as a diverse and unified humanity. The Fuji Declaration is a call to consciously evolve with others and with nature to bring about a sustainable, flourishing world for all people and future generations. It is a call to all global citizens to recognize and nurture the full human potential and divine spark within each human spirit so as to collectively catalyze a timely shift in the course of human history.
2. How Medicinal Plants Can Fuel Your Spiritual Evolution: Essential Insights that Unify Natural Medicine, Ecology & Spirituality, a FREE virtual event with David Crow on Thursday, April 9, 2015.David will help you understand plants in a more multi-dimensional way, so you can harmonize your bodily systems, … Read More »
Some interesting upcoming programs you may want to participate in or check out:
1. World Water Day: Global Meditation and Wave of Action. Sunday March 22nd, 2015
2. Prepare for Earth Week in April with the Compassion Games, Love This Place! Serve the Earth Week (April 18 – 26) aims to help us transform our love for those we care about and our love for this place into compassionate action for the Earth and all its inhabitants. It aims to uplift and rally our spirits with a positive vision of the future we can live into, and reminds us of how to protect, enhance, and
celebrate what we love… together!
3. Optimize your life. Change the world. Programs for personal and collective transformation:
The World is Calling Us to Greatness. A worldwide movement is emerging at the nexus of science, inspiration, and sustainability. Beliefs are … Read More »
Some quick detours into other things that matter:
1. Connected, but Alone? A salient TED talk by Sherry Turkle.
2. Healing the Waters of the Earth, this page identifies people, events and projects related to healing the waters of the Earth: www.earthenergyhealing.org
3. Declaration to Restore Mother Earth, Unification process for awareness of original principles in collective consciousness: upliftconnect.com/declaration-to-restore-mother-earth/
Enjoy the day!
PS. Last call to Sacred Journey to the Land of the Maya in Guatemala, February 26th – March 10th, see photo gallery and details here.
Some quick January updates:
1. The Winter of Wellness, free online webinar January 20th – March 20th 2015. Sixty days to optimal health for your body, mind, heart and soul. A free online gathering of forty wellness pioneers featuring Bruce Lipton, Joan Borysenko, Larry Dossey, Deborah Rozman, Alberto Villoldo, Gregg Braden and many more.
Break through old patterns of struggle, stress and sickness and step into a life of vitality, joy and love. Learn more and register here:
The Winter of Wellness, free online webinar January 20th – March 20th 2015
2. Harvard Scientists Found Something Surprising About People Who Meditate. Scientists from Harvard University and the University of Sienna recently found that meditation is so powerful it can change the physiology of a person’s brain, resulting in positive changes like a decrease in anxiety and depression.
Read More: Harvard Scientists Found Something Surprising About … Read More »