Some very interesting programs this month you may want to check out:
1. The Fuji Declaration. Join the Common Passion Community in sharing this powerful declaration for conscious evolution as a diverse and unified humanity. The Fuji Declaration is a call to consciously evolve with others and with nature to bring about a sustainable, flourishing world for all people and future generations. It is a call to all global citizens to recognize and nurture the full human potential and divine spark within each human spirit so as to collectively catalyze a timely shift in the course of human history.
2. How Medicinal Plants Can Fuel Your Spiritual Evolution: Essential Insights that Unify Natural Medicine, Ecology & Spirituality, a FREE virtual event with David Crow on Thursday, April 9, 2015.David will help you understand plants in a more multi-dimensional way, so you can harmonize your bodily systems, heal old traumas and experience a more dynamic relationship with life force within and around you.
3. Earth Day April 22nd 2015, Earth Day’s 45th anniversary – could be the most exciting year in environmental history. The year in which economic growth and sustainability join hands. The year in which world leaders finally pass a binding climate change treaty. The year in which citizens and organizations divest from fossil fuels and put their money into renewable energy solutions. On Earth Day we need you to take a stand so that together, we can show the world a new direction. It’s our turn to lead. So our world leaders can follow by example.
4. Global Love Day May 1st 2015. Global Love Day is the universal recognition of our innate oneness through love. When we come from this limitless love we naturally and easily embrace ourselves and our fellow humanity. Opening our heart, we allow unconditional love to be our guide and compassion to be our gift to life.
5. A thoughtful comment to the March Update by Joel Baechle worth reading, “…learning to navigate social and physical changes as a four-dimensional algorithm is somewhat like seeing the world in sea miles and knots, rather than miles and miles-per-hour – an aviator’s view…”
Joseph Giove and the Common Passion Core Team